Friday, January 10, 2014

IF YOU NEED EXTRA CASH, READ THIS!

Tax Tip 1: For most of us our biggest New Years resolution is to get our financial house in order for the year 2014. A big help will be finding ways to make extra money for some of the extra things we might need. There is extra money sitting right under our noses when we do our spring cleaning this year by getting rid of some of your "junk" by selling it on eBay, Amazon or Craigslist. Sell your junk! I have even helped some of my clients do this. The first time I thought about this was several years ago when I picked out things around my house that I was no longer using and decided to list it on eBay. I was very shocked and surprised to find I could make a good extra $400 plus a week just by selling the junk that I no longer needed. This also branched into selling on ebay for others for a precentage of the profits. You will be surprised at what other people will buy. So instead of complaining about not making extra money for the year 2014 just sell some of your junk. That's all there is to it and depending on how well you do and if you incur any expenses this could be a very lucrative tax write off for you.
Tax Tip 2: Whatever your passion is, make extra money by showing others how to do it. For example, If you're good on the computer, or if you're good at playing the guitar, offer to teach others how to do it for a small fee. This could become very lucrative if you work at it and can become a great write off.

No comments:

Post a Comment