Sunday, July 13, 2014

Walk A Way?

It's so peaceful sitting here at Seal Beach, CA I'm wondering what it would be like to just walk a way from everything? Sell everything, cut up all the credit cards, cancel all my financial accounts, and with just my car and a sleeping bag, just walk a way from the "rat race". Life sometimes is so very stressful that sometimes it feels like this would be the ultimate "peace". For many years now, I've felt like buying an RV and just traveling around the country going from little town to little town. Meeting varieties of people connected to small town cultures and doing whatever the heck I want to do. No headaches, no stress. Then, I'll come to my senses and realize that I would be still be stressed because I would worry about those left behind, like my wonderful son, and great parents. So, there's nothing for me to do accept "keep on truckin'" with the life I have and realizing "what doesn't kill me, will only make me stonger". And, who knows, in 15 years or so, maybe I will just be able to "walk a way" for the adventure, and not because of the stress. Be strong, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment